Athletes and individuals linked to the sports field need to have a certain body type and in order to achieve it they have to undergo a certain type of fitness training and specific diet, supplemental aids and medications in the form of anabolic steroids and certain other types that behave in the similar manner as anabolic steroids.
Now an important question arises that are steroids legal or illegal. It has been a very debatable topic but due to the associated side effects it is discouraged at all levels by the prescribers and the consumers. Many have been discontinued, banned and labelled as illegal because of the risk they impose on health.
There are different types of anabolic steroids used individually and in combinations known as stacks for cutting and bulking cycles. Athletes, physique competitors and body builders buy Steroids UK for the following advantages:
- To gain muscles
- Preserve lean muscles.
- Performance enhancers.
- Post work-out recovery easy.
- It also helps to overcome work out related fatigue.
- Reduces sub-cutaneous and visceral fat.
- Gives a fuller look.
- Increases stamina
- Increases strength and endurance.
- Improved blood and oxygen saturation.
These were the advantages for which they were consumed by the body builders and athletes but these advantages come at a price. Steroids because of hormonal nature were interfering the body in the following ways:
- Interfering with the intrinsic testosterone levels.
- Disturbed hormones leading to menstrual irregularities.
- Excessive body hairs
- Acne outbursts
- Oily skin
- Decreased sex drive
- Gynecomastia in males
- Shrinking of breast in females
- Masculinity in females
- Coarseness of voice in females
- Liver toxicity
- Kidney function impairments
- Death if used excessively
All these adverse effects lead to a conclusion that:
- Steroids must be avoided, if used must be used through consultation and regular supervision.
- Healthy alternatives must be opted.
- If using use FDA approved anabolic steroids.
- Lowest minimum dose for shortest possible duration must be consumed.
- Licensed dealers must be consulted for drug procurement.
- Illegal purchases via underground dark resources must be discouraged.
- Prolong intake will do more harm than good.
Legal steroids are not same as anabolic steroids they are drugs that are designed to improve muscle mass and athletic performance without the adverse effects of steroids. They are workout supplements that enhances the muscle mass, stamina, strength, agility, endurance and enhanced performance. The active ingredient is as follows:
- Proteins help in increased muscles.
- Beta alanine, the element carnosine helps in supporting the muscles during extensive work-out sessions.
- Branch chain amino acids. It helps in boosting up the protein synthesis.
- Creatinine, it increases the muscle mass and physical performance ability.
- Caffeine, acts as a stimulatory factor that enhances agility and overall performance.
These natural ingredients are almost safe and can be taken to achieve the desired physique without compromising the health of oneself.
SIDE EFFECTS AND RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH WORK OUT SUPPLEMENTS:
Generally organic work out supplements are safe and are not a serious threat to the individual’s health. They might impose few adverse effects and risks which can be summarized as follows:
1. Risky ingredient:
Some of the work out supplements might have some of the ingredients that are harmful or can negatively impact the systems of the body. For example, di-methyl amylamine is an ingredient that can cause hypertension.
2. Over reliance:
Assuming that supplements will compensate for the cheat meals and missed work out session is a big misconception that was observed. Being lazy and over eating can lead to disastrous outcome and may nullify your years of hard work.
NON-PHARMAOLOGICAL WAYS TO BUILD MUSCLES:
Supplemental aid is not the only protocol if followed can lead to muscle gains. There are other non-pharmacological ways if followed can tremendously improve lean muscles alongside accelerating new muscles build ups.
- Consistent workout sessions.
- Compound muscular exercises such as bench presses and squats.
- A well-rested routine. Proper resting intervals in between work out sessions.
- It is better to hire a trainer that gradually modifies the work out routine with gradual increase in the resistance over time.
- Be consistent with realistic expectations and giving enough time to get to your goals. Good things take time.
- High protein diet plus proper fiber and nutrients intake.
- Good sleep and a consistent sleep pattern.
Muscle building and fitness takes patience, time, dedication and motivation. Its not a over night game changer thing. Avoid anabolic steroids. If necessary, use safer alternatives.