Testosterone enanthate is the injectable medication that is available with the brand name of Xyosted and Delatestryl that acts like the naturally present sex hormone testosterone. Because of its androgenicity it is classified as an anabolic androgenic steroidal medicine. Individuals suffering from low testosterone levels buy steroids UK to replenish the deficiency that can lead to a number of physiological, psychological and looks related. The basic mechanism through which it acts is that it levels the testosterone requirements.
Uses/ Indications of Testosterone Enanthate:
The main reasons for which consumers buy testosterone enanthate UK are as follows:
- It helps in replacing the testosterone levels so used in testosterone replacement therapy.
- Delayed puberty among adolescent boys.
- Sexual maturation in transgenders.
- Used illegally to gain strength and muscles by performance athletes, weight and power lifters etc.
Treatment of breast cancer that has metastasized to the other organs or parts. Generally, the availability of testosterone enanthate is in vial form of 5ml of 200mg/ml. it is administered in the gluteal (buttock) region and it is better to get it administered in the hospital settings. The decisive factors are age, gender, reason for using, tolerability response to the previous treatment.
Effects of Testosterone Enanthate:
1. Gender Specific Side Effects:
- Breast enlargement
- Pain at injection site
- Coarseness of voice
- Menstrual irregularities
- Hirsutism excessive hairs on body and face.
2. SIDE EFFECTS:
- Increase in calcium levels
- High RBC (red blood cells) count
- Abnormal bleeding
- Abnormal or excessive erections
- Changes in libido
- Swollen legs and arms
- Breathing difficulties
- Withdrawal symptoms in case of abuse
Where to Buy Testosterone Enanthate?
Testosterone is an FDA approved but controlled drug which is only accessible from the UK steroids shop via prescription. One can also buy steroids online UK from online pharmaceutical brands. For performance enhancement and muscle gains it is not encouraged to use testosterone enanthate because other healthy options are still out there and if necessary, one should always seek consultation first and follow proper timetable to eliminate any chances of misuse or abuse.
There are no reviews yet.